Featured Post

Naruto Game Online Level 55 Tips

The most popular Game Naruto Online is now live. Collect cards, create lineups and experience the joy of mmorpg fun. Join now and start cult...

2016-12-21

About Naruto’s Funny Ending

I always look forward to new games every year. This year there are also a lot of fun games. I think the best one is Naruto Online, an online Naruto games. Maybe it’s because I really like Naruto! The most distinguishing feature about this game is its scrupulous restoration of the original works. The ninjas, scenes and plots are all very familiar. There are tons of anime-adapted games, but most of them are disappointing. I think restoration is the least a game could do in terms of crediting the original works. Is it not so?


After the end of the Naruto anime, there have been more and more discussions in the fandom. One time I saw a really interesting analysis on the cause of Naruto’s success as a series. It’s pretty hilarious, but also a little depressing, so I urge you to take it with a grain of salt. Please allow me to retell his description below.

Watching Naruto has allowed me to understand some very important principles. In the beginning, I thought the message the anime was trying to express was this: even though like Naruto we are hopeless, talentless, not very bright, and all too often rejected by girls, but if only we work hard enough, someday we will succeed.



Then one day I finally became enlightened and I told myself to stop being an idiot. Naruto’s dad is the Fourth Hokage. His instructor at the Academy is the Sixth Hokage. His master is the Fourth Hokage’s master. His master’s master is the Third Hokage, and his master’s master’s master used to be mentored by the First and Second Hokage. Moreover, his friend from the next village is the Kazekage. One of his classmates is from the family of Uchiha. His admirer is from the family of Hyuga, and the most important of all, he is the reincarnate of the son of the Sage of Six Paths.

After I found out the truth behind it all, I was miserable and switched to watching OnePiece. But then I discovered that Luffy’s dad is the leader of the revolutionary forces. His grandpa is a hero of the navy. He has two older brothers. One is captain Whitebeard Edward Newgate. The other is his dad’s assistant, second in command among the revolutionary forces. Everybody leads a powerful existence!
All evidence has abundantly shown me that a noble birth is truly very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment