Featured Post

Naruto Game Online Level 55 Tips

The most popular Game Naruto Online is now live. Collect cards, create lineups and experience the joy of mmorpg fun. Join now and start cult...

2016-10-11

New Naruto Online Tips and Strategy?

So - I'm going to be switching to a new server next year when I get some cash built up. I've not spent money on the game, and I plan on stockpiling some money to use for a new server when I have enough spent. Might continue playing the one I have online right now, but I wanted some advice for when I start the new game. I feel fairly compitent with the game so far, but I'm just going to ask for some advice before starting fresh come 01/01/17 with my new years resolution to enjoy this game (Hopefully... Slightly before if no new servers are made 01/01/17 that are comfortable in AZT.)

What tips would you guys suggest for building a fresh account that plans to stockpile like a squirrel for winter? A few questions before continuing:

1) New Server Consumption Event - When does this Server Opening event begin? Does this begin at the beginning of the server or near the end of the server opening bonuses? I'm curious because one of my friends got frustrated when he had spent 10,000 ingots already but none of them counted towards the bonus (which prompted him to pay again - against the better advice of my other guildies). Should I stockpile my purchased coins until this game is released? Or how should I proceed with these purchases?

2) Daily Recharge Rebates - Purchase patterns, what star ranking would I be able to get Iruka to with only $10 purchases for his 5 trinket ingot? (Obviously getting Jounin Metal Day-1, so x15 Iruka Tokens the first day, and ~5 Iruka Tokens each day after). I'm just curious.

3) Groups and Company - Do you guys have any suggestions for inviting people to join a guild? Any tips or tricks to get your guild noticed, other then screaming in all chat "XXXX GUILD IS RECRUITING ALL MEMBERS!"? Is it even possible to get to Guild Level 7 before the end of the server opening event? How far to guilds upgrade in the game? Do they upgrade past level 7?

4) Sealed Scrolls - Do not spend until level 50. Spend all free/purchased Sealed Scrolls on Tengu Scrolls. This is correct, right?

5) Available Ninja - I am going to be unlocking Scarlet Blaze for the early game pressure and control, then switch to Crimson Fist if I feel comfortable when I feel the need to be tanky at level 60. I'm going to be getting Garra 4-star, Naruto Tailed Cloak, and Iruka on top of that. What Ninja should I focus on purchasing in the event store? Hinata seems like everyones go-to tank that don't have GNW Neji, Hidan seems excessivly powerful, and Tobi is an auto purchase if he doesn't get nerfed before next year. But who should I focus on purchasing before switching over to strengthening items? What type of team should I focus on early?

6) Don't open Summon Scrolls until level 53 - That way I can get all those juicy coins by fighting against the summons for the first time and then sell them for Summon Coins or use them to increase my strength.

7) Anything you can think of for a young and espiering Shinobi planning on starting his new years with a blast?

No comments:

Post a Comment